# YEARS FISHING WWA:
I have fished the WWA since 2009, 2019 will be my 10th year
- HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU STARTED FISHING? ON WHAT LAKE DID YOU GET STARTED FISHING?
I started fishing when I was 7 years old, I would ride my bike to local ponds.
- WHO WAS YOUR FIRST HERO OR MENTOR IN THE FISHING WORLD?
My Father, I have learned so much from him over the years, We would go fishing every minute we could.
- HOW DID YOU GET STARTED TOURNAMENT FISHING? AND WHAT MADE YOU JUMP IN?.
My friends and I would fish the Mississippi River and Winnebago system for years doing very well. Then one day my best friend Mike and I were fishing the Wolf river while there was a AIM tournament going on, After seeing that tournament we decided to jump in head first and have never looked back!
- WHAT IS YOUR BREAD AND BUTTER, GO-TO TACTIC ON THE WATER?.
- OUTSIDE OF COMPETITIVE FISHING, WHAT DO YOU DO FOR YOUR 9-5 JOB?.
Heavy equipment operator/excavation
- WHAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF IN THE TOURNAMENT WORLD?.
The proudest moment along my tournament fishing journey was from 2011 when Ron Levin and I took team of the year in the Masters Walleye Circuit Central Division.
- OTHER THAN THE FOX CHAIN, WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BODY OF WATER TO FISH AND WHY?.
The Winnebago system is on the top for one of my favorite bodies of water to fish due to being very diverse, Which overall helps you learn a lot while fishing it.
- OUTSIDE OF FISHING, WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES? WHAT DO YOU DO FOR FUN?.
Fishing and Hunting
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TOURNAMENT MOMENT?
Last season we set up on a spot and put a 27” fish in the box within 10 minutes
- HOW BIG WAS YOUR BEST WALLEYE AND WHAT LAKE DID YOU GET IT ON?.
My biggest Walleye was 30” 13.6 lbs on Lake Geneva
- DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL PEOPLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO THANK THAT SUPPORT YOUR FISHING?.
I want to thank my girlfriend Lisa for putting up with me always fishing, Mike and Ron for being great friends and tournament partners.