Lake Geneva, WI
# years fishing WWA: 3
1. How old were you when you started fishing? On what Lake did you get started fishing?
Wanna say I was 7yrs old. A family friend had taken me fishing for the first time on the local Aqueduct in California.
2. Who was your first hero or mentor in the fishing world?
My first hero was my uncle Randy! After moving here from California he was the first one to get me out on brown lake in Burlington wi catching crappies!
3. How did you get started tournament fishing? And what made you jump in?.
I got started from watching my good friends John and Brad Mikeska at the weigh in’s. After doing some pre fishing with them I was hooked!
4. What is your bread and butter, go-to tactic on the water?.
I’d like to say I love all presentations but trolling is definitely my go-to!
5. Outside of competitive fishing, what do you do for your 9-5 job?.
I’m a licensed CDL driver who drives a quad axle dump truck.
6. What accomplishments are you most proud of in the tournament world?.
In our first full season with the WWA we qualified for the championship!
7. Other than the Fox Chain, what is your favorite body of water to fish and why?.
It’s a tough choice….. But I would have to say it Lake Geneva WI, chances of catching a trophy is crazy and the tough bite will keep you coming back till you accomplish your goal.
8. Outside of fishing, what are your hobbies? What do you do for fun?.
I love to hunt no matter what the species is.
9. What is your favorite tournament moment?.
Last year when we had 6 fish in the box 15 mins into the tournament and continued to call fish all day.
10. How big was your best Walleye and what lake did you get it on?.
Biggest length was Green Bay at 31″ and biggest weight was on lake Geneva at 13lbs!