2013 Contingency Awards
BCU – “WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK” AWARD
For all Illinois Qualifying events BCU is offering a refund of a $180 entry fee to the lowest placing team with fish, provided at least one fishing member of the team is a BCU member. Additionally, any 1st place team that includes a BCU member that has originated a loan from BCU within the 12 months prior to the event will receive a $250 cash award.
Visit www.bcu.org and join today !
Top 10 Reasons to BANK with a CREDIT UNION:
- Credit Unions are not-for-profit, so you receive the same great products at much better rates and terms than at the big banks.
- Substantially lower average fees than other financial institutions.
- On average, higher dividend rates earned on savings products.
- Credit Cards with low rates, flexible terms and substantial benefits.
- On average, lower rates on loan products than other financial institutions.
- Credit Unions make you a TOP priority. Outstanding service is a differentiator!
- Low or no minimum balance requirements on most products.
- Your funds are federally insured by the NCUA, up to $250,000.
- Credit Unions are focused on People, not Profits.
- Credit Unions specialize in providing education for a better financial future.
BCU Membership Eligibility:
Live or work in one of the following counties, and have $5 on deposit in a BCU savings account:
- Cook County (north of Rt. 58), IL
- DuPage County, IL
- Kane County, IL
- Kenosha County, WI
- Lake County, IL
- McHenry County, IL
- Village of Schaumburg, IL
A complete list of membership eligibility can be found at BCU.org.[divider type=””]
Is providing the WWA:
- $100 Gift Certificate for the “One Out of the Money” spot for every qualifier (IL and WI)
- 10′ Power Pole Blade W/ Drift Paddle ($2,400 value) for the 1st place championship team
- Captains Cash program awards to registered teams, •$250 Cash for winning any Qualifier, •$500 Cash for winning Championship
Register for the Power Pole Captains Cash Program online at www.power-pole.com